Subject line tester
The Email Subject Line Tester is a free tool that allows you to find the perfect subject line for your emails.
The Email Subject Line Tester tool uses advanced algorithms as well as Artificial Intelligence to analyze the effectiveness of your email subject lines based on multiple criteria, such as length, word count, presence of spam words, use of question marks or exclamation points, or the presence of emojis.
To use the Subject Line Tester, simply enter your email subject line into the subject field when creating a campaign from the Mailmeteor Dashboard.
Mailmeteor's subject line tester
The tool will then analyze the subject line and provide a score, along with suggestions for alternative subject lines that may be more effective. The score provided by the Email Subject Line Tester by Mailmeteor is based on a scale of 0 to 100. The higher the score, the more effective the subject line is likely to be in engaging the reader and prompting them to open the email.
In addition to providing a score, the tool also offers suggestions for alternative subject lines. You can choose to use one of these alternative subject lines or use them as inspiration to craft your own.
To craft the perfect subject line for an email, there are several recommendations you should keep in mind:
- 1.Make it personalized: to make your email more engaging, try personalizing the subject line. The more specific you are, the greater the chances that your recipients will open and respond to your message. You can also use variables in the subject line to add customized information for each individual recipient.
- 2.Keep it short and sweet: A subject line that is too long may get cut off on some email clients or devices, so it's important to keep it concise. Our suggestion is to limit yourself to 9 words and 60 characters.
- 3.Be clear and specific: The subject line should give the reader a clear idea of what the email is about and what they can expect to find inside. Use action verbs and other language that prompts the reader to take action and arouse their interest.
- 4.Avoid spam words & symbols: Certain words and symbols, such as "urgent," "buy now" can trigger spam filters and reduce the effectiveness of the subject line. Likewise, avoid using too many emojis. DON'T USE ALL CAPS or overuse exclamation points!!!
- 5.Test and optimize: Use tools like the Email Subject Line Tester to test and optimize subject lines to improve their effectiveness over time.
Email Subject line tester is a Premium feature.