Comment on page
Something went wrong
There might be several reasons why you're getting a "Something went wrong" error. Follow the steps below to fix the situation.
When you have multiple Google accounts logged in your browser, it can cause an error because Google is not able to determine which account to use.
In this situation, Google might have trouble identifying which account you want to use. The solution is to create a dedicated profile for the account you'd like to use.
If your spreadsheet is too big, it may prevent Google Sheets to function correctly. To resolve this issue, try the following:
- 1.Check if your spreadsheet has a large number of rows, columns or more than 10,000 cells. If it does, try reducing the number of rows or columns to fix any issues with Google Sheets.
- 2.If your spreadsheet contains a lot of data that is filtered, try copying only the necessary data for your email campaign into a new tab.
- 3.Launch Mailmeteor again.
Mailmeteor Dashboard lets you send emails just like you would with our Google Sheets add-on. The two works in pair and the dashboard brings even more features. If you can't send emails from the add-on, try again from the dashboard.
In case the solutions above did not work, try the following:
- 1.Reload Mailmeteor. Refresh the page and open Mailmeteor again.
- 3.Try using another browser (Firefox instead of Google Chrome for example)
Here are the other error messages related to this issue:
- We're sorry something went wrong"
- "Drive.google.com refused to connect"
- "Authorization failed / connection"