Account & billing
Frequently asked questions about Mailmeteor's account.
Mailmeteor is fully managed from the Google Sheets add-on. Just open a spreadsheet, then select "Add-ons" in the menu, then "Mailmeteor > My Account" to manage your account.
If you need to change the email associated to your Mailmeteor account or transfer your license to another email address, contact us and we will manually update your account. Let us know the current email address and the one you'd like to use instead.
Note: we reserve the right to refuse the change if we detect a misuse of the platform such as a spamming behavior.
If you've purchased a subscription but still can't access the premium features, try the following:
- Refresh your window and re-open Mailmeteor to see if it updates your account
- In Google Sheets, go to the Add-ons menu at the top and check under Mailmeteor > My account that you are logged in with the right Google account
In case the above doesn't help, your issue may come from a typo in your email address during upgrade or a temporary issue preventing the upgrade. Please contact us and we will help you solve this situation.
To manage your billing method, follow these steps:
- 3.In your account, click on "Update payment method"
You'll then be redirected to a secure page to update your payment method.
All the invoices associated with your account are accessible by following these steps:
- 3.In your account, click on "Download invoices"
Click on "Add user" to invite a new user to your team
In case you added a new user by error, we can cancel and refund the account added by mistake, provided the account wasn't used to send emails using Mailmeteor. Contact us and let us know which email address was added by error. We'll adjust your account accordingly.
- Gmail accounts (@gmail.com) can send up to 500 emails per day
- Google Workspace (G Suite) accounts can send up to 2000 emails per day
Mailmeteor abides by these limits and allows you to send as many emails as you can using your own Gmail account. If you upgraded a @gmail.com address, you would need to switch to a Google Workspace account to send 2000 emails a day. This information is available on our website at the time of purchase, as well as in the pricing section and FAQ section.
If you are getting billed for an account that is no longer active (whether someone has left your company, you lost access to the email account or don't know which account it is anymore), we'll help you cancel the account for you. Contact us and make sure to let us know about the email address you want to be cancelled or the last 4 digits of the credit card used for payment, so that we can locate your account.
In case you notice a duplicate payment, it might be due to the fact that you've added a new team member to your Mailmeteor account or that you have paid twice. If you're not sure about where the transaction comes from and need a helping hand, contact us and make sure to let us know about the email address you want to be cancelled or the last 4 digits of the credit card used for payment, so that we can locate your account.
- By credit card: We accept most major debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, China Union, Apple Pay and Google Pay). Our payments are secured by Stripe, one of the largest payment providers in the world.
- By wire transfers: It is possible to pay through wire transfer or SEPA transfer for larger transactions (over $500). Depending on your location and preferences, we can accept transfers to our US bank account or European bank account.
If Gmail prompts this error after you've run a mail merge, it means that you've reached your sending capacity or that your email was detected as spam. Mailmeteor sends emails using your own Gmail account, this means that when your account reaches this limit, you can't send emails for a period of around 24 hours. Read this guide to learn more about how to fix this issue.
Mailmeteor uses anti-spam filters to keep the platform safe. In case you've been blocked you will receive a message like this "Sorry, you are temporarily blocked. Your activity on Mailmeteor has been reported as spam or misuse". Feel free to contact us if you think your activity is legit and we made a mistake.