How to uninstall Mailmeteor, as an admin or as a user.
If you don't want anyone in your organization to use Mailmeteor, you can remove it from your domain. When you remove an app, none of your users can access it.
- 1.Go to your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)
- 3.Click on Mailmeteor.
- 4.At the top of the app Settings page, click on the bin icon
- 5.Click Remove App. Mailmeteor and any associated licenses are now permanently removed from your domain.
- 2.Sign in with your Google account.
- 3.In the left sidebar, click on Manage Apps with the gear iconYou'll see a list of administrator-installed apps and any apps you’ve installed yourself.
- 4.Locate Mailmeteor and click Manage > Remove. Mailmeteor is now uninstalled from your account.