Comment on page
Follow these simple steps to send emails from Mailmeteor Dashboard
- 2.To create a new campaign, click New campaign.
- 3.Now it's time to add some contacts to your recipient list. To do so, click Select recipients in the To field.
In the Mailmeteor Dashboard, there are 4 ways to add recipients ⤵️
- Import a CSV - Upload a CSV file.
- Copy / paste - Copy and paste email addresses.
- Google Sheets - Import your mailing list from a spreadsheet.
- Contact list - Select a contact list you've created in Mailmeteor.
- 5.Fine-tune your settings.
- 6.Preview your emails. Make sure everything looks great before sending your first email campaign.
7. Send your emails.
And voilà. You've just sent your first email campaign from the Mailmeteor Dashboard. Congrats! 🎉
Getting started with Mailmeteor
When sending large email campaigns, it's easy to accidentally trigger spam filters or receive a high number of complaints or unsubscribes from your recipients. In the long run, this can negatively impact your account's reputation and lower your email deliverability.
Mailmeteor is packed with advanced features designed to help you achieve better results, in less time. To browse all the possibilities we have to offer, visit the section below.
You'll learn how to:
Want to level up your emailing skills? Here are 5 handy Mailmeteor features that very few people actually know about ⤵️