Comment on page
Subject line tester
How to find the perfect subject line for your emails
The Email Subject Line Tester tool uses advanced algorithms as well as AI to analyze the effectiveness of your email subject lines based on multiple criteria, such as length, word count, spam words, and the use of question marks, exclamation points, or emojis.
Mailmeteor lets you effortlessly create powerful, attention-grabbing subject lines thanks to your new AI writing assistant. Here's how it works ⤵️
- 4.Enter your subject line and click Generate.
Mailmeteor's subject line tester
Our AI writing assistant analyzes your email subject line and suggests optimized alternatives. You can then select one of the tool's suggestions, or use it as inspiration to write your own subject line.
To craft the perfect subject line for your email campaigns, here are a few recommendations worth keeping in mind:
- 1.Personalize your message To make your e-mail more attractive, try personalizing your subject line. The more specific you are, the more likely your recipients are to open and respond to your message. You can also use variables in the subject line to add customized information for each individual recipient.
- 2.Keep it short and sweet A subject line that is too long may get cut off on some email clients or devices, so try to be as concise as you can. Our suggestion is to limit yourself to 9 words or 60 characters.
- 3.Be clear and specific Your subject line should give the reader a clear idea of what the email is about and what they can expect to find inside. Use action verbs and power words to spur your reader to action and pique their interest.
- 4.Avoid spam words and symbols Certain words, such as "urgent" and "buy now" can trigger spam filters and reduce the effectiveness of your subject line. Likewise, avoid using too many emojis, DON'T WRITE IN ALL CAPS, or overuse exclamation points!!!
- 5.Test and optimize Use tools like the Email Subject Line Tester to test and optimize your subject lines to improve their effectiveness over time.