When starting Mailmeteor, you are receiving an error message, or Mailmeteor stalls at loading. How to fix this issue?
Mailmeteor might have issues authenticating your account. Most of the time, it happens when you have multiple Google accounts logged in your browser.
How to solve this issue?
If you are using multiple Google accounts, Google might have trouble identifying which account you want to use. To solve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Click on your profile icon (at the top right corner of your browser).
Watch out, click on the upper profile picture. Not the lower one.
2. Click on "+ Add".
3. In the popup, under "Add person", enter the name of the new profile.
4. Google Chrome will open a new window.
5. Now, click on "Already a Chrome user? Sign in" and sign in with your other Google account.
By following these steps, you have created a new dedicated Google Chrome profile. By doing so, you can now switch from one account to another in 2 clicks. Here's how to do it:
1. In Google Chrome, click on your profile icon (at the top right corner of your browser).
2. Select the account you want to use.
A new Google Chrome window opens. You can confirm that you are logged in with the right Google account by looking at the profile icon.
Having dedicated Google Chrome profiles avoids the situation when you have one account logged in within your browser and another account logged in within Google Sheets. Thus leading to authentication error with Google Workspace add-ons.
Doing a dedicated Google Chrome profile is easy and straightforward. But in case, the solution above did not work or you don't use Google Chrome browser, try the following:
Reload Mailmeteor. Close the add-on and open it again.
If that didn't help, log out of all accounts except the one you need to send emails from. At the top right corner of the window, click Profile > Sign out.