How to insert personalized links in your mail merge.
Mailmeteor lets you customize both the text of the hyperlink and the URL it directs to. It's convenient to send your campaign with personalized links to each recipient. Let's see how to insert personalized links in your email campaigns.
Once you have created your hyperlinks in Google Sheets, you can insert the link right into your email template. Let’s see how to do it:
- 1.From your Google Sheets spreadsheet, open Mailmeteor.
- 2.Create a new template (or edit one).
- 3.Write the content of your email
- 4.Then, in the toolbar, click on "Insert variable" and pick the variable "link" (we named the column containing links "link" previously)
- 5.In the preview mode, check that everything looks correct!
Insert the link variable (step 4)
In the preview mode, you can check that the link is well replaced (step 5)
Google Sheets lets you add hyperlinks to your sheets using
Hyperlink function example
To use the =HYPERLINK function in Google Sheets:
- 1.Create a column for your links, for example named "Hyperlink"
- 2.Enter the formula:
- 3.Make sure to replace the URL and the text with your own values